Thanks for all the advise

  • Diane Lloyd
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2010

      Hi Everyone,

      I summitted Mt Whitney last Wednesday 9/22.  The JMT was absolutely fantastic!  Reading your emails and getting advise on what to bring, made me feel much more comfortable going into it.  Thanks especially to John for hooking me up with the group.  From one heavenly place to another (we met on the gondola at heavenly valley), may we meet at many others.

      peace and blessings,

      Diane