Re: food in the lockers

  • Frank Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, John Randall
      <sierra_marmot@y...> wrote:

      > I hope the SEKI rangers aren't reading the postings. They might
      send you a bill for having to cart out the food you left in the bear
      lockers. Pack it in, pack it out.

      I know the Ranger at Charlotte Lake was confiscating food caches
      stored in lockers a few weeks ago. There was a note taped to the
      trail sign at the foot of Glenn Pass. To get your cache back you had
      to see the Ranger. Of course they are always out and about do good luck.