food in the lockers

  • John Randall
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
      I hope the SEKI rangers aren't reading the postings. They might send you a bill for having to cart out the food you left in the bear lockers. Pack it in, pack it out.

    • Frank Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2005
        --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, John Randall
        <sierra_marmot@y...> wrote:

        > I hope the SEKI rangers aren't reading the postings. They might
        send you a bill for having to cart out the food you left in the bear
        lockers. Pack it in, pack it out.

        I know the Ranger at Charlotte Lake was confiscating food caches
        stored in lockers a few weeks ago. There was a note taped to the
        trail sign at the foot of Glenn Pass. To get your cache back you had
        to see the Ranger. Of course they are always out and about do good luck.