Re: Distance from Shepherd Pass Trail to Crabtree Ranger Station?

  • stevenhmunson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      I measured the distance using Maptech Terrain Navigator Pro (which
      I've had REALLY good luck with), and it shows the distance from the
      Shepherd Pass cutoff to Wallace Creek at 4.5 miles, so the 4.7 mile
      estimate is probably more accurate. Also, it shows that the distance
      from Wallace Creek to Crabtree Ranger Station is also about 4.5 miles
      (total distance from Shepherd Pass trail to Crabtree Ranger Station
      9.0 miles)

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Will Schmidt"