Re: Thanks!

  • Bronco
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
      Have a fantastic journey!

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Karpani" <karpanilove@...> wrote:

      > Thank you to everyone in this group for all of the informative and interesting discussions, which have been so helpful to me in planning my JMT trip this year. No more planning; packed and ready to leave tomorrow, making our way from the Bay Area to Mammoth and leaving from Reds on Monday 9/6. Again, I am so grateful for all of the input, advice, trail journals, pictures, tips, opinions, humor and general support given so generously here.
      >
      > I wish you all heart-full journeys,
      > Karpani

    • The Cisco Kid
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
        safe journey...enjoy

        RichardC
        "I'm in the Mountains, not over the Hill".

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
          Folks, I finally got the photos from our July trip online - if you have
          time, there are 800 images to look at (out of over 2300 taken). If not,
          wait for a week or so and I will put a Best Of gallery together with
          maybe 50 shots.

          I also added more deep zoom panoramas to the menu. You'll find the Photo
          gallery on the left, Deep Zooms on the right (and don't be confused by
          the 2009 in the URL - the 2010 stuff is in that same area).

          http://didnt.doit.wisc.edu/outdoor/Muir2009/photo_gallery/photo_gallery.htm

          note on the navigation - when done looking at one particular date's set
          of images, click on "Gallery Menu" to get the list of other dates. To
          see the original full sized image, there's a download button on the
          bottom right.

          Peter
        • Bronco
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 3, 2010
            Nice work, Peter!

          • Madmxe@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 2011
              For all the suggestions. Its really nice to see a Internet board work like this for a change.

              Charlie