Re: Weather report and forecast

  • Randy
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2010
      I like the site CDEC site John mentioned. http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/queryF?s=crl

      I have been watching Charlotte Lake to see what the temps are at higher elevations. Looks like the low was 31 last night. Much warmer than  Sunday! (CRL is the station ID for Charlotte Lake, and TMM and TUM are for Tuolumne)

      Hey vwdan20012001 and Jackalopes,  I also will be on the trail at the same time as you. I expect to hit Tuolumne on the 9th and Reds on the 13th. Look for a guy with funny mesh gloves on and say hello!!

      Randy