Re: [John Muir Trail] Snow-Tongue Pass vs Muriel Peak Passes

  • Pukkmann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 2:59 PM
      In a message dated 7/8/2005 4:13:29 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      ritsistuff@... writes:

      Anyone tried snow-tongue pass (above Evolution Lake) this year? I'm
      tring to decide if we should do this on July 26th, 2005 in a couple
      weeks from now or take one of the easier passes Roper mentions in his
      book on either side of Muriel Peak. Normally I'd just go for it, but
      I'm wondering if the peak is covered with snow and would make this too
      narly. Any comments or tips are appreciated. Thanks. FM

      fm...go to this great link, where you will see current pictures....it is
      like_pct2005 - Pete's Pacific Crest Trail Odyssey_ (http://www.pct2005.com/)
      Antartica!!!!.....Doug