Trail Journals

  • Frank Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2005
      I've been reviewing trailjournal.com for PCT hikers just to get a
      realistic view of the conditions.

      http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=105756

      This person is towards the head of the pack. I haven't read all his
      entries yet but maybe this will help people get some idea of whats
      going on.

    • ed_rodriguez52
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
        Hello Everyone, was wondering if any of you had posted a trail journal on line. If so let me know your name, trail and year that you went on your trick would very much like to read about your experience. Thanks Ed
      • ed_rodriguez52
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
          Hello Everyone, was wondering if any of you had posted a trail journal on line. If so let me know your name, trail and year that you went on your trick would very much like to read about your experience. Thanks Ed
        • Barbara Karagosian
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
            Mine is under JMT 2009. Barbara Karagosian. TM to Reds.

            Sent from my iPhone.

            On Sep 3, 2009, at 1:11 PM, "ed_rodriguez52" <ed_rodriguez52@...> wrote:

            Hello Everyone, was wondering if any of you had posted a trail journal on line. If so let me know your name, trail and year that you went on your trick would very much like to read about your experience. Thanks Ed

          • Eleni
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 19 8:02 AM
              --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "ed_rodriguez52" <ed_rodriguez52@...> wrote:

              > Hello Everyone, was wondering if any of you had posted a trail journal on line. If so let me know your name, trail and year that you went on your trick would very much like to read about your experience. Thanks Ed

              Hi Ed!
              During the spring time I always find my self day dreaming about the beautiful
              sierras. There can be no more extrodianary place on this earth than John Muir's
              Range of light. I hiked in 2008 and hope to visit again on a pct hike in 2011. I
              have just posted my trail journals from what was no doubt the best time of my
              life and hope they can be of use to someone. All I can say is I envy those going
              this summer, enjoy!

              http://elenimonos.wordpress.com/category/the-john-muir-trail/