Re: Gas stove canister question

  • Paulo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      there's a good chance they won't let you mail your canister. asked
      today at the post office, but i remember reading somewhere that it
      was ok to mail a canister if you send it ground. not sure
      i'm using a jetboil and plan on carrying 2 sm canisters.
      i believe they sell canisters at those 3 spots.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Dana Clemensen"
      <dclemensen@y...> wrote:
      > I am leaving for a thru hike of the JMT on Aug 5th. I am in the
      > process of putting together my food drops for Reds Meadows, VVR &
      MTR