first Mtn. Ed. video trailer (preview)

  • ned@mountaineducation.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
      This is the youtube link to the first "trailer" out of post-production thus far. There will be more and better, just thought you all might get a kick out of it!

      Ned Tibbits, Director
      Mountain Education
      1106A Ski Run Blvd
      South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150
          P: 888-996-8333
          F: 530-541-1456
          C: 530-721-1551
          http://www.mountaineducation.org
    • Carole Warner
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2010
        What a bunch of silly geese!  How fun...can't wait to see the finished product.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 16, 2010
          In his spare time, when he wasn't shooting his film, or cutting the first steps up Forester and Mather Passes, Ned helped rescue this teenaged hiker after a nasty fall near Kearsage Pass

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3uJ9FbmlrE&NR=1

          Warning: mostly unedited video - but pretty dramatic

          Hiker was OK and later resumed his PCT thru-hike.  I met some of his companions almost 1000 miles further north.