Re:Off on my trip (not JMT)

  • Ann Pfeil
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2010

      Aloha John!

      Thank you for all your sage advice in my getting ready for the upcoming Grand Adventure!  You’ve worked for your hike!  Look forward to chatting upon both returns.  Happy hiking!

      Aloha! Ann

    • Karpani
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2010
        I see you having a YUMMY trek, John!  Thanks again for the opportunity to support you and the Group in your absence.  BTW, the Canyon Creek Lakes trip in the Trinity Alps was AWESOME!  Thanks for all your assist in that place:-)
        Karpani

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 14, 2010
          It is a nice trail, isn't it.  I didn't get up to the lakes on either of my trips.  Too much snow and not enough time on trip one and Anyal bailed on me part way into the next trip.  maybe next year.