909transportation from LAX or SFO to Yarts station?

  • Vera Lehmkuhl
    May 2, 2005
      Could some of you weigh in on the most expedient and least expensive way to get from one or the other airports to the Yarts station in Merced... right now flight into LAX is most attractive as it is cheaper and non stop....

      I've spent an hour on line trying to make heads out of it and can't figure it out....

      thanks for helping me figure this out...I am going to the PCT website to see what they say too...you guys rock...

      vera