901Re: [John Muir Trail] Red's Meadow Re-supply?

  • Vera Lehmkuhl
    Apr 29, 2005
      cool paul...now can your friend bring our stuff too? :) I am sure that there are Frozen Custard booths at every pass don't you...using the snow pack...:) oh no that's just a dream dang...
      vera

      Paul England <pengland@...> wrote:
      Thanks Vera - I have gotten plenty of info - looks like you can re-supply everywhere!! I'm figuring on three - Red's, Camp Muir and a friend who is joining me at Kearsarge Pass. My pack is getting lighter with each email.
      paul

      Vera Lehmkuhl wrote:
      thanks..

      Prapanna Smith
      wrote:
      You can mail yourself a package to the TM Post Office.

      A vast surrender was his only strength.
      Savitri Book 3, Canto 2

      wrote:
      > > Does anyone know if Red's Meadow Resort will hold
      > > small re-supply packages? Several years ago, some
      > > friends of mine used Red's, but I have read that
      > > they do not accept mailed packages. Maybe they only
      > > take hand-delivered packages. I am doin the JMT
      > > beginning in late August and was hoping to pick up
      > > some stuff there.
      > >
      > > Thanks.
      > > paul

      > > removed]