898Re: [John Muir Trail] Red's Meadow Re-supply?

  • Vera Lehmkuhl
    Apr 29, 2005
      cool, don't think we will see you at all...hope all goes well...:)
      where did you see that Muir Ranch allows you to use the Hot Springs? can you just go out into the field and use the one out there? :)

      Prapanna Smith <prapanna@...> wrote:
      I'm heading out of Yosemite on July 7. I'm taking my time this year
      and plan to enjoy the JMT for 31 days. Snow conditions permitting I
      may detour to Lakes Basin for a couple to days as well. Sure hope the
      elements are working on the snow by now.

      A vast surrender was his only strength.
      Savitri Book 3, Canto 2