8368Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Please explain the logistics of getting from SF Intl Airport to Yosemite Va

    Apr 11, 2010
      By the way, expedia.com supports multiple-destination flight booking.  If you talk to a ticket agent, such a booking is also known as an "open jaw" ticket.  I do such a booking each year, as I fly back from Phoenix, because my sister and brother live there.  I take a bus or hitchike or bum a ride to Ontario CA where a friend lives (sometimes he hikes with me too) and I bus over to Phoenix from there.
    • Show all 44 messages in this topic