8230Re: [John Muir Trail] Best late season dates?

  • Curtis
    Mar 31, 2010
      Yeah, resupply is always the fly in the ointment, eh? I'm lucky I like trout so much. I'll be doing a loop through the Golden Trout Wilderness(shh, there's never any crowds down there) early on to figure out how many days worth of food I can carry; after that, I guess it's just shut up, enjoy the jerky, and keep moving.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, ed_rodriguez52@... wrote:

      > Hi Curtis, say have you work out where you are going to re supply yourself at remember TM, Reds Meadows, VVR, MTR will be close the later you wait. That leave you with Mammoth Lakes, Bishop and Independence

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic