      From: Barbara Karagosian <barbara@...>
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] sleeping pads options?
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 5:16 PM

      “Indecisive” is my middle (if not first) name.  So – I have a Neoair, a Thermarest Prolite 3 and a Thermarest Prolite 4.  I’m reading up on a POE Ether Thermo 6.  Does anyone have any yeahs or nays on these?  Please don’t add any others to the mix (I know some of you like Montbell, but they don’t work for me).

      I have a Phantom 15 degree down bag.

      I’m a side sleeper and I  sleep cold.

      I know I can sleep on a Neoair and a Prolite 4 comfortably.  The Prolite 3 is not warm/comfortable enough for me.  Will the Neo or Prolite 4 be warm enough if it gets below freezing?  Or might the POE Therno Ether 6 be better?

      Thanks, Barbara

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic