7954[John Muir Trail] Re:Food Drops

  • dh5169
    Mar 3, 2010
      a quick google search turned up this info posted on the Adventure on the PCT website. Another is on Hidg Sierra Topix forum.

      High Sierra Food Drops
      Buehler's Bulk Foods is a new business that caters to the needs of backpackers on the PCT, JMT and in the Eastern Sierras. We are located out of Mammoth Lakes, California. The mission of Buehler's Bulk Foods is to provide the users of the Eastern Sierras the highest quality of bulk food for the fairest price to the producers, consumers and to the Earth.

      I will have on stock: spices and herbs, teas, coffees, baking needs, nuts, dried fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, and beans and seeds. Only organic fruits and vegetables will be used for dehydration. Other supplies (i.e. duct tape, snicker bars, tasty bites, water purifying tablets) will be available for the food drop service.

      Send me an email or call me with a food order, I will fill the order, and drop it off at a designated destination along the PCT from Lone Pine to Bridgeport.

      Contact Information:
      Melissa Buehler
      Phone: (707)832-9719
      email: melissa.buehler@...--- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, yountvlmom@... wrote:

      > Hi all: I am sure this is not a volunteer trail anger. My take is you hire her to meet you and bring supplies.
      > Darlene

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic