7938Re: [John Muir Trail] Food Drops

  • ed_rodriguez52@yahoo.com
    Mar 3, 2010
      Thanks Todd for that up date. Guess for me I stay with the P.O.

      From: Todd Sharp <t_b_sharp@...>
      Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 05:10:16 -0800 (PST)
      To: <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] Food Drops

      This is the message I received from Mellisa last night

      Todd,

      I will do drops at a trailhead or road crossing.  I am located at Mammoth Lakes, so you could also meet me here.  I am willing to pop over a pass to meet you, but I will have to decide that on a case by case basis.  I am in the process of making a list of the different meeting spots and prices, but it mainly depends on how far from Mammoth and accessibility of the meeting spot.

      I also want hikers to send me a tentative list of food for the resupply, so I can get inventory ordered.

      What do you have in mind?

      Sincerely,
       Melissa Buehler

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic