7937Re: [John Muir Trail] Food Drops

  • Todd Sharp
    Mar 3 5:10 AM
      This is the message I received from Mellisa last night

      Todd,

      I will do drops at a trailhead or road crossing.  I am located at Mammoth Lakes, so you could also meet me here.  I am willing to pop over a pass to meet you, but I will have to decide that on a case by case basis.  I am in the process of making a list of the different meeting spots and prices, but it mainly depends on how far from Mammoth and accessibility of the meeting spot.

      I also want hikers to send me a tentative list of food for the resupply, so I can get inventory ordered.

      What do you have in mind?

      Sincerely,
       Melissa Buehler

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic