777questions

  • V
    Mar 1, 2005
      Ok here go the questions.

      My hiking partner has said for sure she wants to do it!! woohoo.
      however, we are already having date issues. What are the permit rules
      for Yosmite? Do you have to have a permit for the first couple of
      nights in the park if you are going to thru hike it? Sunrise &
      Cathedral & Little Yosemite Valley?

      Also, for those of you who are experienced JMT hikers and live out
      there...whats your take on a good time to start for this year? Do you
      think snow late/snow early? We are having date issues and wonder if
      it would be better to go early July or late Aug this year? I noticed
      someone is going Labor Day? that seems awfully late....

      vera
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic