766Re: the jmt in may?

  • Snow Nymph
    Jan 26, 2005
      May is a little early.

      Photo from Kearsarge Pass May 15, 2004.
      http://community.webshots.com/photo/143785644/144389724Sivvia
      That's Charlotte Lake in the distance, the JMT goes right by it.

      Photo from Mammoth Mountain on May 22, 2004:
      http://community.webshots.com/photo/146120037/146455502qhgcxq Duck
      Pass and the Silver Divide is out that way to the right.

      Photo of Whitney June 6, 2004 from Lone Pine Peak:
      http://community.webshots.com/photo/150543711/151587857nEtcXa This
      is the south end of the JMT.