748[John Muir Trail] Re: car shuttle

  • catrarunner
    Jan 6, 2005
      You can do what I did and turn around and go back. Do a Yo- Yo.
      Just kidding.
      I know people who finished and made it back to Yosemite, just by
      asking for a ride. There are usually climbers heading back to
      Yosemite Valley from there so just ask around.

      Gotta run,
      Catra Corbett

      - In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, thomas taylor <tgtaylor7@y...>

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic