7445Re: Seeking Bearikade Weekender -- borrow or buy

  • judithsmcguire
    Feb 2, 2010
      Thanks all. I know the Bearikade makers rent them at a special price for JMT. I want the Bearikade because of the weight and closing mechanism. I've been offered a Garcia loaner but didn't want to carry the extra pound for 225 miles. Call me picky. I just thought I'd ask to see if anyone would lend one out or sell one used before I plonked down the money for a rental. I also wanted to have it early to try out different packing methods.

      Judo