735Kiking South to North Aug. '05...HELP?

  • D
    Jan 1, 2005
      Would anyone have any info for me on doing this trail from Whitney to
      Yosemite....will acclimate half way up Whitney, one night, after a
      night in Whitney Portal...with two days at a high elevation, that
      SHOULD do it???...then a few more passes, a few days later.....half
      way point at Muir Ranch....the last 110 miles are broken up nicely at
      Red's Meadow, Tuolomne Meadows, Sunrise.....I am mainly asking for
      info on The first 110 miles , and some favorite campsights...thanks
      in advance!!!...Doug
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic