7294Re: Fwd: The most comprehensive, large detailed JMT map with surrounding roads, spur trail map set

  • mich999ele
    Jan 27, 2010
      I found these maps at: http://totalescape.net/catalog/products.php/John-Muir-Map

      Would you confirm this is the same map set you described? Thank you.

      > an oldie but goodie post

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic