7250Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: The most comprehensive, large detailed JMT map with surrounding roads, spur trail map set

  • Peter Burke
    Jan 26, 2010
      Peter Burke wrote:

      > Gary A. wrote:
      > >

      > > Roleigh
      > >
      > > Is this 3 map pack for the whole JMT or just the MUIR WILDERNESS &
      > > SEQUOIA/KINGS CANYON WILDERNESS Sections??
      > >

      > whole JMT - but it's only two maps - one is double sided. so if you want
      > them on your living room wall, you gotta buy two sets :)

      on second thought - I am not so sure about that anymore. Have to go home
      and check. I do recall having a Yosemite map with me, too.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic