718[John Muir Trail] Re: completed 8-16

  • dive_hike
    Sep 21, 2004
      This is an active group in Southern California with many Sierra /
      JMT hikers.

      Hopefully you can find a partner. You will really enjoy the hike; I
      consider hiking the JMT one of the greatest hiking experiences of my
      life.

      Best to you.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, amanda goldey
      <amanda_goldey@y...> wrote:
      > i am trying to do this hike next summer but am having a really
      hard time finding someone to do it with me. can anyone recommend
      another hiking group etc. where i could potentially find a hiking
      partner (preferably a female)? this group doesn't seem to be too
      active with posts and info. thanks!

      > Steve Z <ibsavnu@y...> wrote:
      > was a great hike......it's hard to describe to
      > nonhikers
      > --- plockey@a... wrote:
      >
      > > I finished on Aug 3, It was a pretty cool hike
      > > wasn't it?
      > >
      > > Paul
      > >

      > > --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Steve"
      > > <ibsavnu@y...> wrote:
      > > > We hiked the JMT starting at Happy Isles on Aug
      > > 3rd and finished
      > > on
      > > > Aug 18th. We would like to see if anyone we met
      > > is in this group.
      > > >
      > > > Steve & Chris

      > http://vote.yahoo.com
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT