      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      CC: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: barbara@...
      Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:16:15 -0800
      Subject: Re: [John Muir Trail] happy new year

      My headgear varies, but something like that might work- a flag attached to the top of the pack?  Just kidding, but something wld be fun.

      Barbara

      On Jan 1, 2010, at 4:44 AM, Linda Reitz <hikejmt47@yahoo. com> wrote:

      I work midnights so I am busy at work New Years eve but want to say Happy New Year to all.

      Someone mentioned the idea of wearing something identifiagle by all us in the group while hiking the JMT. sounds great doesn't it? Maybe a patch for head gear?