      From: Bill [mailto:dive_hike@...]
      Sent: Friday, October 24, 2003 2:21 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: Test

      Greetings to DVBraun!

      Hey Snow Nymph,

      Great photos of the Canadian Rockies. Reminded me of my trip
      in '01! Thanks.

      I see you have a Stephenson Tent too. I used to hike with a tarp,
      but I bought a Stephenson 2 years ago and I'm very happy with it.

      Best to all! Think snow.
      Bill

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, "Snow Nymph" <snownymph@s...>