587Re: [John Muir Trail] Mt. Tyndall and Williams

  • Patt gray
    May 23, 2003
      craig. . . .Just a few hours ago I talked with Mrs. Smith of the muirtrail ranch...she stated...the Kaiser pass road was opened for locals yesterday and for the public today.....as you may know this road into the Edison Lake/Florence Lake area got 7 ft of snow during that last storm...IThis info may help somewhat in reference to your ? ? ? I'll be speaking with her again in a few days after the ranch crew reports back in from their trip into Florence area which could be more helpful... letme know ...Patt Craig <cbenson@...> wrote:Howdy Y'all,
      I'm heading up to Tyndall and Williamson next week and was wondering
      if anyone has been up there recently and what sort of footwear
      should I expect to need: Boots, crampons, snowshoes.
      Thanks,
      Craig

      PATT