      The owner of the Arizona Diamondbacks did the entire PCT a couple of years ago, Joe Valesko of Zpacks referenced him, and of course that includes the JMT (most of it).

      Do you have any heard, read, or experienced names to add?

      It's just a fun thread for some of us.

      On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Ima Person <imaperson91@...> wrote:

      and what does this have to do with the John Muir Trail?

      From: Roleigh Martin <marti124@...>
      To: John Muir Trail YahooGroups <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com>; bpl_yahoo <BackpackingLight@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 3:35:49 PM
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Hiking With Martha Stewart

      http://www.backpacker.com/martha_stewart_hikes/blogs/daily_dirt/1262

      We now have another celebrity avid hiker to add to our informal list of
      celebrity hikers. Does this list include Gov. Sanford?

      Sent to you by Roleigh Martin via Google Reader: Hiking With Martha
      Stewart via Backpacker Magazine Blogs - backpacker.com on 9/1/09
      Lifestyle guru and professed 'avid hiker' Martha Stewart chooses Acadia
      National Park for her stomping grounds
      Things you can do from here:
      - Subscribe to Backpacker Magazine Blogs - backpacker.com using Google
      Reader
      favorite sites