      From: dvbraun <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] message from the moderator
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 9:26 PM

      Hey All. Yes I do exist and I am sorry to be way out of touch. I have done my best over the last decade to manage memberships, delete spam, etc..What I feel the worst about is not posting about our beloved Sierra/JMT in years. As an owner of two Sierra companies ( a guide service and hotel) I still get out on the trail but not like I used to, especially since starting a family. Anyway, I appreciate John and others reaching out to me and we will be adding moderators. Happy trails to all and i look forward to re-engaging with the group.

      Best, dan braun