573Re: [John Muir Trail] Okay - let's try to plan a group hike

  • richey35@cs.com
    Feb 22, 2003
      Hey Kathy. To do this hike on Memorial Day I think you'd need an ice axe.
      Anything much above 9-10K is till pretty much snowed in on June 1. I don't
      have the skills or equipment to do it, but I'm sure it would be an amazing
      hike. Once over the pass the area around Twin Lakes is really nice. - Bob R

      << I think I'm going to try to make it to Sawmill Pass via the Sawmill
      Pass Trail on the eastside over Memorial Day Weekend instead of
      Wishon. >>
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic