572Re: [John Muir Trail] Okay - let's try to plan a group hike

  • Kathy <wingding@earthlink.net>
    Feb 22, 2003
      I think I'm going to try to make it to Sawmill Pass via the Sawmill
      Pass Trail on the eastside over Memorial Day Weekend instead of
      Wishon.

      --- In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, terry thatcher <tery4u@y...>
      wrote:

      > smile----if your going to be there---i would love to do it--sounds
      nice--depends if i have to work that weekend--but for now sounds like
      a plan-----"I'm SO Excited"--grin
      > "Kathy <wingding@e...>" <wingding@e...> wrote:Bob: I'm interested
      in the Wishon to Halfmoon hike if you do it over