5482Trash

  • Ken
    Aug 1, 2009
      Hi All,

      Hiking from Onion Valley to Reds Meadow starting 8/16 with a resupply at MTR. Does anyone know if MTR will allow me to throw out my trash from the Kearsarge to MTR leg or will I have to haul it to Reds along with the resupply that I pick up at MTR?

      Also, has anyone hiked Onion Valley to Reds recently? Any info on mosquitos, weather, trail condition, water status would be greatly appreciate.

      Thanks for all the info. that everyone provides.

      Ken