5478Re: [John Muir Trail] Footwear - heavier vs lighter - My conclusion

  • Rich Ehli
    Jul 31, 2009
      Mention of Nepal and boots reminds me of my friend's experience on a
      trek many years ago in that country. His boots were snatched from
      outside his tent one night. He did the rest of the trek in native
      footwear, and he said it wasn't a lot of fun.