5094Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Fuel Question

    Jul 7, 2009
      I know that lots of people do mail Esbit tablets. But I don't know whether
      they do so legitimately. The practical hazards strike me as extremely low.
      They aren't all that easy to start burning, and they don't burn very hot.

      San Francisco, CA 94114-3707
      415-648-9279 (voice and fax)