4851Re: [John Muir Trail] The most comprehensive, large detailed JMT map with surrounding roads, spur trail map set

    Jun 23 3:29 PM
      Yep, they are super fantastic -- and what is great, is they show the
      parallel highways to the trail, which is something you don't get with the
      Tom Harrison JMT Map Pack (but the TH Pack is great for carrying on the
      trail). We have some friends who are going to hike in mid-point and leave
      3-5 days later and for them, seeing this map is the only practical way to
      discuss the venture with them.