460Re: Into the Void - again

  • one_windwalker
    Jan 30, 2002
      I think we are starting from Edison now ( Bear
      Creek ). Obi was talking about Florence ...but I have
      noticed lately He's thinking about Edison.<br>Probably
      because he has already done the stretch<br>from Tuolumne
      to Edison and this trip would finish the south end
      of the JMT for him. Is that what you're thinking
      Obi?<br><br>I'm trying to reduce pack weight a little more this
      year....and maybe shed a few pounds off of me as well
      ;)<br><br>I hope to keep it under 35 Lbs ...we'll see.
    • Show all 473 messages in this topic