  • es
    Jul 26, 2014

      There has been lots of conversation around the topic of food.  I was reading a discussion on BPL site about Nido.   I assumed that Nido sent in resupply buckets will be ok.  I have never sent a resupply bucket 3 weeks out.  Can the members in this group reassure me that the nido will be ok?   This is my first thru hike so I am having anxiety around the resupply items. Especially with  babybel cheese, tortillas, and now nido!  I guess because this is my first time I want to get it right.  Part of me thinks that I need to stop second guessing myself.   I think this is a normal response three weeks before I start my hike.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic