      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com [mailto:johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of marti124
      Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:31 PM
      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Re: A Glimpse at the Yosemite of the Past

      I forgot that this group strips embedded links sometimes. I think this ASCII showing of the link will work.

      http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DixbB70B7s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader%2Fview%2F%3Ftab%3Dmy&feature=player_embedded> com/watch?v=3DixbB70B7s&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Freader%2Fview%2F%3Ftab%3Dmy&feature=player_embedded