44029Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: I forget the recommendation for the best hiking incident insurance policy

    Jul 1, 2014
      I have not heard back from Reachair yet but here is the web site for PHI's membership coverage plan for California:

      PHI's web site (membership plan for California) is here:
      http://www.phicares.com/states/california/join.shtml

      It's $50 a year if you already have some type of insurance (single plan); otherwise $100 if you do not have insurance.

      I'll email them today to confirm what Calstar told me.

      _

      On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Roleigh Martin <roleigh@...> wrote:
      Abearson,

      Funny I did the same thing but my reply only informed me about PHI.  I'm trying to find their web site first to see if they have a reciprocal arrangement with Reachair.  Reachair has a nice membership program.  I emailed Reachair but have not heard back from them yet: