43461Re: Sunglasses.

  • Kathy Reddel
    Jun 19, 2014
      I always wear contacts. Recently, after a few multi-day camping trips training for the trail, especially realizing how much dirt collected under my fingernails,  I decided to replace the lenses in my prescription glasses for use on the JMT and just skip the contacts. It was only 100. for the updated prescription which I needed anyway, with transitional lenses at Costco. (Purchased the originals there.)  No contacts, solution, extra reading glasses or sunglasses to carry on the trail! Thinking it will be well worth it.

      Sent from the Katphone  =^..^=
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic