      To: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      From: johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 19:51:00 -0700
      Subject: [John Muir Trail] Newbie question

      Will Snickers survive the food drops and the heat ?  impulse buy at Costco today
      Last week of July, first two weeks of August, mosquitoes?  in this dry year will they be less?
      trying to figure out how much repellent to pack as I am very sensitive to the bites
      thanks - Karen

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic