42692Re: Sequoia Kings Packers

  • casey.cox@att.net
    Jun 5, 2014
      Try to call early in the morning around 7:00, that's when I've had the best luck.  They are doing a resupply for me at Charlotte Lake Jct. on 7/29.

      Casey

      ---In johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com, <chico_casey2@...> wrote :

      Anybody know if these folks are still actively doing business. The auto e-mail reply says:

      Thanks for your message.  We will answer your message as soon as we can.  For faster response time, please try again if you haven't heard back from us.
      Pine Creek Pack Station and Sequoia Kings Pack Trains

      My e-mail and phone calls not returned for over five weeks.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic