42676Re: [John Muir Trail] Sequoia Kings Packers

    Jun 5, 2014
      I always, in my emails to Danica, use both the below email address and this one: bernerspack@....

      I will be using them for the 5th year this August.  Sometimes you have to try often and repeatedly.  I think where the pack station is that they're out of contact, not sure.  In my phone book, I note that 760-387-2627 is the number I have had the best luck with.  Their other numbers are 800-962-0775, 760-387-2797, and 760-920-5588 (I list this as a mobile  phone, so I think you could text to this).

      I find the securing of the business deal the hardest thing about doing business with Danica, but once arranged, they've never failed me.  They're out there when they say they will be out there.  I do send a last minute email from Muir Trail Ranch reminding them as well as one before that about 1 week before hike begins making sure they received all packages.

      I'll try and find out why communication with them is difficult, I think it has to do with where their Pack Station is.  I think the phone lines are fine though (at least 1-2 of them).
      _

      On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Marjo et ou Denis marjoetdenis@... [johnmuirtrail] <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I have been in contact with them since a couple of days with this address Pinecreekps@...
      Denis

      Le jeudi 5 juin 2014 14h39, "chico_casey2@... [johnmuirtrail]" <johnmuirtrail@yahoogroups.com> a écrit :

      Anybody know if these folks are still actively doing business. The auto e-mail reply says:

      Thanks for your message.  We will answer your message as soon as we can.  For faster response time, please try again if you haven't heard back from us.
      Pine Creek Pack Station and Sequoia Kings Pack Trains

      My e-mail and phone calls not returned for over five weeks.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic