41897permit exchange question

  • lostimnot
    May 17, 2014

      I have a permit for one person for 7/10 from Happy Isles to Illilouette Creek then Whitney Portal. As it turns out I need to start on 6/30 or 7/1 instead due to a family commitment. A couple of Good Samaritans offered me their reservation as they have to cancel. Question: Can I get a permit with a reservation made in somebody else's name? I believe their reservation was for two people and I am going solo. Also my reservation for 7/10 is available, although a detour onto the Illilouette trail for the first night is required.

      - Bob Richey

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic