41456Re: johnmuirtrail

  • steven_thaw
    Apr 30, 2014
      Phillip,
      Naturally John Muir is the BEST read for knowing the Range of Light.
      The Yosemite, The Mountains of California, Our National Parks, Studies in the Sierra, My First Summer in the Sierra, Letters to a Friend, West of the Rocky Mountains, John O' the Mountains---  The Unpublished Journals of John Muir, and many newspaper articles.

      JOHN MUIR TRAIL by Elizabeth Wenk is the best guide book for the John Muir Trail. (Friend of mine*:) happy)

      Best,
      Steve
      Moraga, California
      P.S. Norman Clyde wrote many articles and two books about the Sierra.
      "Norman Clyde of the Range of Light" and "Close Ups of the High Sierra"
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic