41307Re: [John Muir Trail] Re: Tuolumne Backpackers' Campground

  • KEVIN L
    Apr 26, 2014
      I stayed there before it opened last yr and I didn't have any problem with the ranger. I did put $ in the slot anyway.

      On Apr 26, 2014, at 7:50 PM, "Barbara Karagosian" <barbara@...> wrote:

      Backpackers who are passing thro camp there anyway but there may not be any facilities open, including store or post office.

      On Apr 26, 2014, at 7:40 PM, <rnperky@...> wrote:

      It does open early in low snow years, but they don't reserve anything until July to allow for whatever snowpack for the season is and when Tioga Road opens up. Here is a link to the historical opening dates for various Yosemite campgrounds:

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic